Monday, January 28, 2008

Yoga on the rooftop

My friend Nadine lives in the penthouse suite of our apartment building and has an amazing deck 7 floors above the ground with a full view of the Pacific. Nadine is one of these people who organizes all of these activities and is great at getting people to join in. One of the things she has organized is a one hour yoga session on Monday afternoons. I have gone the past two Mondays and enjoy exercising while watching the sunset over the ocean. As an extra incentive Nadine has wine and cheese for everyone who attends. I've realized that the setting does make a big difference and I'm not sure that yoga will be as wonderful anywhere else. I know, I'll try to get pictures downloaded soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - that sounds like a good way to excercise to me! Unfortunatly John had to go in today, because they have a big aviation confrene to go to all day, with a reception after in the evening. There is a lot of snow here, but it mostly accumulated after he left for work this morning!

Trish Mathison said...

sounds great! We had a snow day today- complete with tobaganning and hot chocolate!