Woke up way too early this morning and by 8:3o Don and I were on our morning walk . Was feeling pretty good about myself and thought I was done for the day when Nadine came and asked whether I was going to water arobics at The Playa Hotel. I agreed to that so by noon today I had quite a bit to celebrate.
They have the most amazing revels here called Magnum and they probably could give a haagendaaz a run for its money. Needless to say I had one to celebrate and probably negate all the good I had just done.
Don probably sold his beloved motorcycle to our neighbor as he cannot bring it back to Canada with him. We will be sad when it goes, but it seems like a good solution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
great job on the blog mom - it looks good! don't get discuraged, it takes awhile to figure out how it all works.
Mom, this looks great! Thanks for the daily update, you always were a sucker for a good revel :-)
I'm glad this worked out. Now I'm still getting spanish instructions and so don't know how to post today's update. I'll keep working at it. Thanks for the encouragement.
Post a Comment